St. Charles Jimmy John's Selling Sandwiches For $1 This Saturday | Business
Jimmy John’s will be selling sandwiches for just a buck at its St. Charles location for Customer Appreciation Day this Saturday.
Sandwiches will cost $1.00 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on March 2 at the Jimmy John’s located at 3754 Elm Street
Limit one per person and good for in-store purchase only.
Top St. Charles Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ROSE Award Presentations Generate Surprises, Smiles at Rockwood
- Two-Foot Tall Marijuana Plant Grew in Arnold Man's Bathroom, Police Say
- Horse Thief Nabs Two Animals in Dittmer
- South County Police Officers Being Honored by Mental Health America
- Oklahoma Couple Visiting St. Louis Narrowly Misses Tornado
- White Birch Aquatic Center Opens This Week
- Fitch Upgrades St. Louis' Lambert Bonds, Improves Financial Rating
- Mother Stomped On 14-Year-Old Daughter; Blood Found In Girl's Urine
- Police Find Man with Stolen Credit Cards and a Wad of Cash
- Pay For Your Kid's Lunch Online at Ferguson-Florissant Schools Next Year