Pump Track Park Proposed for Frenchtown | Business
Tony Caruso has a vision for making St. Charles a biking destination in the region.
Caruso, who owns the 2nd Street Bike Stop Caféin Frenchtown, pushed for inclusion of 10-acre BMX track in the plans for the 110-acre park in north St. Charles. That project could cost close to $7 million and will take many years to develop.
Read the full story HERE: http://stcharles.patch.com/articles/pump-track-park-proposed-for-frenchtown
Top St. Charles Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Gypsy Caravan Rolls Back To The UMSL Campus
- View Artwork, Buy Books and Give Blood at Hazelwood's 10th Annual Community Art Fair
- White Birch Aquatic Center Opens This Week
- Fitch Upgrades St. Louis' Lambert Bonds, Improves Financial Rating
- Mother Stomped On 14-Year-Old Daughter; Blood Found In Girl's Urine