St. Charles School Board Approves Raises for Staff | Business
The St. Charles Board of Education approved salary increases for certified staff members for the 2012-13 school year on Thursday.
Staff members—which include custodians, paraprofessionals, receptionists, registrar, occupational therapists and speech therapists—will get say on the same "step" on the pay scale as they were on in 2011-12, however, the amount for each step was increased an average of 1.58 percent.
Read the full story HERE: http://stcharles.patch.com/articles/st-charles-school-board-approves-raises-for-staff
Top St. Charles Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local Martial Arts Fighter Choreographs Nationwide Commercial
- ROSE Award Presentations Generate Surprises, Smiles at Rockwood
- Two-Foot Tall Marijuana Plant Grew in Arnold Man's Bathroom, Police Say
- Horse Thief Nabs Two Animals in Dittmer
- South County Police Officers Being Honored by Mental Health America
- View Artwork, Buy Books and Give Blood at Hazelwood's 10th Annual Community Art Fair
- White Birch Aquatic Center Opens This Week
- Fitch Upgrades St. Louis' Lambert Bonds, Improves Financial Rating
- Mother Stomped On 14-Year-Old Daughter; Blood Found In Girl's Urine
- Police Find Man with Stolen Credit Cards and a Wad of Cash