St. Charles Man Charged After Showing Gun in 'Road Rage' Incident | Crime
A St. Charles man was arrested and charged with unlawful use of a weapon after showing gun in a threatening manor.
Cecil Lee Huff, 50, of the 500 block of North Sixth Street in St. Charles, was arrested by the St. Charles Police Department and charged on Jan. 7 following an incident on Dec. 20, 2012.
To read the full story click HERE
Top St. Charles Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Gypsy Caravan Rolls Back To The UMSL Campus
- View Artwork, Buy Books and Give Blood at Hazelwood's 10th Annual Community Art Fair
- White Birch Aquatic Center Opens This Week
- Fitch Upgrades St. Louis' Lambert Bonds, Improves Financial Rating
- Mother Stomped On 14-Year-Old Daughter; Blood Found In Girl's Urine