Police: Man Slashed Girlfriend's Wrists, Punched Her in Face | Crime
A St. Charles man cut his girlfriends wrists with a razor and punched her in the face Saturday, police said.
St. Charles Police said David Heitmann, 28, of the first block of Pembrook Drive in St. Charles, was drunk when he became enraged for an unknown reason. He punched his girlfriend in the face several times, causing severe bruising and swelling to her face, police said.
To read the full story click HERE
Top St. Charles Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local Martial Arts Fighter Choreographs Nationwide Commercial
- ROSE Award Presentations Generate Surprises, Smiles at Rockwood
- Two-Foot Tall Marijuana Plant Grew in Arnold Man's Bathroom, Police Say
- Horse Thief Nabs Two Animals in Dittmer
- South County Police Officers Being Honored by Mental Health America
- View Artwork, Buy Books and Give Blood at Hazelwood's 10th Annual Community Art Fair
- White Birch Aquatic Center Opens This Week
- Fitch Upgrades St. Louis' Lambert Bonds, Improves Financial Rating
- Mother Stomped On 14-Year-Old Daughter; Blood Found In Girl's Urine
- Police Find Man with Stolen Credit Cards and a Wad of Cash