Police: Man Opts to Fight Officer Instead of Picking Up Beer Can | Crime
A man who refused to pick up a beer can he threw down in an alley behind Second Street opted instead to throw down with a St. Charles officer, according to a police report.
He ended up kicking out a window and damaging a door inside a St. Charles police car, the officer said.
Ryan Burrows, 26, was charged Thursday with third-degree assaulting an officer, resisting arrest and second-degree property damage. Court records indicated Burrows is homeless.
To read the full story click HERE
Top St. Charles Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ferguson-Florissant Could Issue up to $51 Million in Bonds
- As $10M Budget Shortfall Looms, School District Wants Public Input
- Hazelwood Central Seniors Get PTA Scholarships
- Custodian Caught Cleaning Out Middle School Safe Of Nearly $2,300, Police Say
- Summer Starts: Koch Aquatic Center Set to Open Saturday