Man Charged with Breaking into St. Charles County Home | Crime
A man was charged Monday in St. Charles County Circuit Court with burglary after he broke into a St. Charles County home.
Bryan Hofmeister, 33, of the 2600 block of Mockingbird Lane in Florissant, is charged with breaking into an apartment in the first block of Jackson Place near the city of St. Charles.
Read the full story HERE: http://stcharles.patch.com/articles/man-charged-with-breaking-into-st-charles-county-home
Top St. Charles Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ferguson-Florissant Could Issue up to $51 Million in Bonds
- As $10M Budget Shortfall Looms, School District Wants Public Input
- Hazelwood Central Seniors Get PTA Scholarships
- Custodian Caught Cleaning Out Middle School Safe Of Nearly $2,300, Police Say
- Summer Starts: Koch Aquatic Center Set to Open Saturday