St. Charles County Proposed Smoking Bans | News
ST. CHARLES COUNTY, MO (KTVI) – Voters in St. Charles County may choose between two smoking ban proposals on the November 6 ballot.
One is proposed by the Committee for Economic Liberty political action committee that received $100,000 from Ameristar Casino.
The other ban proposal is the work of St. Charles County Councilman Joe Cronin. His proposed ban includes exemptions for Ameristar Casino, private residences, private clubs with no employees and retail tobacco stores.
Cronin joined us to explain the differences between the bans.
Top St. Charles Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ferguson-Florissant Could Issue up to $51 Million in Bonds
- As $10M Budget Shortfall Looms, School District Wants Public Input
- Hazelwood Central Seniors Get PTA Scholarships
- Custodian Caught Cleaning Out Middle School Safe Of Nearly $2,300, Police Say
- Summer Starts: Koch Aquatic Center Set to Open Saturday