RV Parking Moratorium Lifted, Effective Aug. 1 | News
Effective Aug. 1, 2011, the City of St. Peters will lift the moratorium allowing for the parking of recreational vehicles on residential lots.
The RV parking restriction was waived because many RV storage areas and boat docks were affected by flooding along the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers.
This moratorium originally began on April 25 and then was extended again after May 25. This temporary action did not allow parking recreational vehicles on streets.
Top St. Charles Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Gypsy Caravan Rolls Back To The UMSL Campus
- View Artwork, Buy Books and Give Blood at Hazelwood's 10th Annual Community Art Fair
- White Birch Aquatic Center Opens This Week
- Fitch Upgrades St. Louis' Lambert Bonds, Improves Financial Rating
- Mother Stomped On 14-Year-Old Daughter; Blood Found In Girl's Urine