Second Phase of Route 364 Project Opening Aug. 30 | Transportation
The second phase of the Route 364 project is opening ahead of schedule.
The Missouri Department of Transportation announced Thursday that the second phase of the project will be ready for traffic on Thursday, Aug. 30. The opening date is two months ahead of schedule. The second phase of the project is a six-mile stretch from Harvester Road to Mid Rivers Mall Drive in St. Peters.
To read the full story click HERE
Top St. Charles Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ferguson-Florissant Could Issue up to $51 Million in Bonds
- As $10M Budget Shortfall Looms, School District Wants Public Input
- Hazelwood Central Seniors Get PTA Scholarships
- Custodian Caught Cleaning Out Middle School Safe Of Nearly $2,300, Police Say
- Summer Starts: Koch Aquatic Center Set to Open Saturday